FIFA 19 For PC Full Game Is Here!!!
FIFA 19 PC Game is powered by Frostbite and presented by EA SPORTS, delivering a champion-level experience both on and off the pitch. Following the example of the prestigious UEFA Champions League, this game provides its players with enhanced gameplay features that allow them to control the field at all times. This installment also introduces new and unmatched gameplay methods, including Alex Hunter in the dramatic story ending of The Journey: Champions, a new model in the beloved FIFA Ultimate Team, and more. The rise of Champions is inevitable in FIFA 19.
FIFA 19 is a major installment in the critically acclaimed FIFA series. The game is made following the National Basketball Association. Developed by Electronic Arts, the game was released in September 2018. FIFA 19 is the first installment in the entire series so far to feature the frozen engine. Players can find Marco Reus, the Borussia Dortmund midfielder as the FIFA 19 cover athlete.
The game has received a positive response from critics and players. Especially commendable are its improved gameplay, clean player navigation, improved graphics, and the introduction of My Journey mode.
FIFA 19 offers a depth of content, almost impossible for players to complete in one day. Analyzing the emergence of FIFA through the years, it can be said that the game keeps improving. FIFA 19 is more comprehensive, precise, and overwhelming than any of the previous sequels. In the ultimate team mode, players have to win themed challenges. Developers have introduced a new FUT champions mode too.
In this mode, players have to score the required points to become eligible for competing in a weekend league. Players who win those competitions are rewarded with prizes. FIFA 19 offers an additional club management feature in the career mode.
FIFA 19 has added a new The Journey mode in the game. It’s a single-player, campaign mode. This mode is available to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Windows users. In this mode, players play as Alex Hunter, an aspiring footballer, trying to secure a place in the Premier League. Players can select any of the clubs which they want to represent. Players can play as a striker, right-winger or left-winger, or midfielder.
In The Journey mode, a few additional features are also available, that make the journey for players interesting and engaging. As the player completes more rounds and wins rewards, more and more options will be available.
In the career mode, one can notice dramatic changes. Developers have incorporated some big changes, transforming the entire look of the model. Animated characters have been deftly developed. Players can now experience a real transfer market in this mode. They can converse with other managers and players while negotiating to trade a player. Other features are quite similar to the career mode of the previous sequels, with minor or no changes.
FIFA 19 PC Game Features:
One can new combat techniques and mechanisms, improved GamePlay, an active intelligence system, and different other new elements introduced in FIFA 19. Not just that, even squad-building challenges and FUT champions can also be found incorporated in every version of the game. Incorporating such amazing elements, the game is surely a spectacular one. Below given are some detailed features of FIFA 19 that make it so amazing.
- HD graphics
Players have been perfectly depicted in the game. Developers have brought out the appearance of players photo-realistically. They have done that with precision and care to make them look even more lively. Hence, the entire game looks realistic and lifelike, giving players a vivid experience of FIFA.
- Improved gameplay
The previous sequels were interesting too but certain aspects of them needed improvements. Developers have come back with a much better version of FIFA 19. In this installment, the action feels lucid, there is a swift movement of players and challengers are tougher and harder to pass. Also, the passing of the balls feels real and intuitive. Ball collisions to grass or players are also true to life.
The gameplay has also been made more engaging and interesting. Overall, when you compare FIFA 19 with its previous installments, it’s all good.
- The journey is spectacular
NBA 2k’s MyCareer mode has been a staple series. However, the mode only allowed single players to play. FIFA 19 has brought significant changes to the MyCareer mode. The newly added Journey mode allows players to play as Alex Hunter. Players will score points according to their actions and strategies. Hence, FIFA 19 has truly embraced the concept of role-playing.
- Each level feels different
Engagement with the audience is an important factor when it comes to the success of a sports videogame. Keeping that in mind, developers have made every mode and challenge look different from one another. All competitions are different. Every League, tournament, championship round, etc. have different contents to offer. Collectively, FIFA 19 is a vast video game that incorporates innumerable contents into it, not allowing players to get bored of it anytime.
FIFA 19’s gameplay, players’ movements, frostbite engine, graphics and soundtrack, and overall presentation are praiseworthy. It has received positive reviews in all these aspects. Soon after its release, it became the fastest-selling edition to the entire NBA 2k franchise. EA Sports have given considerable importance to the game’s basics and GamePlay- the core elements of the game.
This is the FIFA 19 World Tour
The biggest stars of the world go head-to-head with FIFA 19 in arenas set all over from NYC to London, Paris via Rio, and more.
UEFA Champions League
People get to achieve their dreams and make a legend of themselves in this historic tournament that is known for showcasing the world’s top clubs. With the official match presentation, FIFA 19 is now infused with the UEFA Champions League. So, there are a variety of tournament experiences in store for the players pumped on the background with the all-new commentary team of Derek Rae and Lee Dixon.
Brand new modes available
Give a try to the all-new standalone mode of the UEFA Champions League so that you can play the famous tournament from the stage of groups to the very finals at Madrid’s Estadio Metropolitano Stadium. So this is your chance to build your dream squad here with FIFA 19 Ultimate Team.
Complete The Journey
FIFA 19 PC Game is also an epic conclusion to the journey of Alex Hunter. Players are offered to experience this iconic football player’s story both on and off the pitch as he makes his way to glory on the stage of the UEFA Champions League.
System Requirements For FIFA 19 PC Game:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 – 64-Bit
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4 GHz or Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- Needed Space: 50 GB Hard disk space is required
- Minimum Supported Video Cards: AMD Radeon R7 260 or NVIDIA GTX 460 1GB
- DirectX: 11.0
- OS: Windows 10 – 64-Bit
- CPU: AMD Athlon X4 870K or Intel i3 6300T or equivalent benchmark. Intel i3 4340, AMD FX-4350 Intel i3 4350, and FX-4330 as alternatives.
- RAM: 8GB
- Needed Space: 50 GB Hard disk space is required
- Minimum Supported Video Cards: AMD Radeon R9 270X or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
- DirectX: 12.0
How To Install FIFA 19 PC Game?
- There are download links given below. Download all of the parts of the game using them.
- When downloading is all done, right-click on the 1st part of the game and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will go through automatic extraction. Ensure the fact that you have Winrar installed to do it.
- When done, Right-click on the file of Iso. that has been extracted and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You also have the choice of open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Now Right-click on the file “Setup.exe” and command it to “Run As Administrator”. The installation of the game will begin with it.
- The process will take some time, so wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is finished, open the folder named “CPY” copy all the files from there, and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“FIFA 19” then paste those files into this directory.
- Press the option of replacing it if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and click “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
Language: English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Nederlands, Italiano, Polski, ру́сский, العربية, 日本語
Note: To change the language, you can do that in “cpy.ini” (e.g. language= de_DE for German, language= it_IT or fr_FR or es_ES, es_MX, ar_SA, pt_BR…)
FIFA 19 For PC [Full Game] Free Download From the Link Given Below:
File Size: 44.5 GB